This and That
Here are some headlines that caught my eye over the weekend:
- Pixar hurt by slumping DVD sales
- Venus wins the longest women's final in Wimbledon history
- Employee discout promotion gives GM its best sales month in 19 years
- Shields vs. Cruise - Round 2
- I still love my Cold Stone
- Did you catch Pink Floyd? Pretty nice.
- This week's high-volume stock gainers
- Renewed strength at the low-end retailers?
- Will Google's earnings be enough?
- Is there a better TV comedy on this summer than Entourage?