Monday, November 07, 2005

Bears get no love

Very solid consolidation day. Given how much the markets were up last week, and over the last 2 weeks, it would not have suprised me to see some give back today. But such was not the case. The bears tried to get the market moving lower in the morning, but by early afternoon the market had stabilized, and finished the day in positive territory.

Money appears to continue to flow out of the energy complex, and looks to be finding a home in tech and financials. This trend could continue for a while, but should help lift the market as those sectors make up a larger part of the indexes than energy.

I had moved down to 50% long at the end of last week, but I am already starting to add more exposure. A few positions that look good to me, and which I added to today were: JNPR, MCRS, SIRF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home