Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taking Profits

I am taking profits in some of my call option positions I bought recently:

  • ASEI broke out to new highs late last week. The stock got some press about all of the controversy surrounding port security. Today, it is seeing a big spike, up as much as 10%. I have sold my calls into the spike.
  • I have also sold my call options in MFLX for similar reasons.

I will keep my eye on these stocks, and may look to re-establish positions on a pullback. I am maintaining a bullish posture, just moving to a less aggressive stance.

sold

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger SpikeTrader said...

found ur site few days back. very good job here.

very good trades. impressive!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger J. Kahn said...

Thanks for the props. If you like it, please pass it along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home