Here are some upgrades/downgrads that caught my eye today:
- TEVA: Am Tech ups from Hold to Buy ($46 tgt)
- BOT: Keefe Bruyette ups from Underper. to Mkt. Perf.
- FFIV: Citi ups from Hold to Buy
- CBST: Lazard lowers from Hold to Sell
- ASD: Deutsche lowers from Buy to Hold
- GME: Lazard starts at Buy ($54 tgt)
- KSS: Stifel starts at Buy ($68 tgt)
- RBAK: UBS starts at Buy ($30 tgt)
- CBST: RBC upds tgt from $25 to $33
- LVS: Jeffries ups tgt from $80 to $88
Market Comments: The market continues to hang in. Oil is trading lower and nearing the $70 level. Semis are strong, with the BRCM/MRVL complex bouncing. One of my trading buddies just pinged me and said he thinks this rally will fizzle. I am hoping otherwise.
long KSS, RBAK