Thursday, December 27, 2007

Heading Out To Walt's Place

The market is lower this morning after some slightly weak economic data, as well as the assassination of former former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. She was killed by a suicide bomber. Very sad that this stuff still happens.

The market has been up for 6 straight days, so a pullback would not be surprising. And it is likely that whatever the news was today, the market may have pulled back anyway.

Oil is higher, back near $97. I suspect the markets will linger around in negative territory, but not fall too far. Year-end window dressing seems to be in effect, and that means big institutions will likely support their winners.

As for me, I will not be blogging today as I am heading out with my family, parents, brother, and all the kids to Disneyland. I have lived in LA for 8 years and have been able to avoid the park, but all things must end. It's hard enough to get our group to dinner, let alone to navigate a park with thousands of people. Better get my game face on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home