Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stock of the Day



My breakout of the day is a small-cap, apparel designer called True Religion Apparel. The company makes very pricey denim jeans, and sells them in a variety of upscale outlets such as Nordstrom, Bloomie's, Bergdorf, and Barney's. Unless you have a wife or girlfriend who likes to be trendy, you may not have heard of them.

But the stock has been on my radar ever since my eyes popped when I saw the sticker price of their jeans ($200+). I saw that the company was public, and bought some in my wife's IRA. The company has a market cap of only $300 million, but it's growing fast. It trades on the bulletin board for the time being.

Today, the stock is breaking out big time. TRLG is up more than 10% on surging volume, breaking out of a 4-month consolidation. I think the stock could hit $20 by year-end.

long TRLG

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about that move today? Goodluck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home