This and That
Sorry I didn't post this on Saturday, like I usually do. I left early to take my 1-yr old daughter to the water park for her first time. She was such a trooper, and we had a blast. We went down the water slides and played in the kiddie pools, etc. Daddy & daughter day-- nice.
Anyway, here are those links of interest:
- 70% of S&P 500 companies have beaten earnings expectations so far
- Retail sales look strong at Wal-Mart and Target
- Herb takes a swipe at ISRG
- Summary of this week's GDP report
- Credit card issuers boost interest rates and late fees
- Say goodbye to some old, well-known retail brands
- Forbes' Top 10 tech stories
- I've been hearing about wireless wallets for 10 years
- Send Manny back to the Tribe!
- I've never been to a Tim Hortons, but I like Wendy's