Thursday, July 13, 2006

Back In The Saddle

Not a great 2 days to be out of the office (but I'm not complaining!).

On Tuesday, I saw the headlines about the bombings in India and I thought to myself that the market was going to panic and I wouldn't be around to monitor anything. But I saw that the market clawed back by the end of the day, and figured that was the panic bottom and the market would likely work higher.

Not!

Yesterday, investors found a host of concerns that don't really seem new to me, but took stocks meaningfully lower nonetheless. I don't see the market taking out its June lows here, but as we know, anything can happen.

Bearish sentiment seems to be spiking again. And if that can coincide with the market working off its overbought condition, maybe we can halt this slide sooner rather than later.
'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home