Bond Yields Moving Lower Still
The market is trading slightly higher in early trading. Biotech is still trading down, but most other sectors are getting a bit of a bounce.
Bond yields are moving lower again this morning, with the 10-year yield falling to 4.60%. More inversion. No rate hikes. Oil is trading down a bit, but still north of $60. The dollar is also lower again today.
I don't expect a lot of fireworks today, ahead of the weekend. Volume will likely come in lighter than yesterday's heavy levels. And I expect the markets to close mixed to slightly lower.
In other news and notes:
- PTR profiled in BusinessWeek
- IEA predicts tighter oil markets in Q4
- HANS removed from Conviction List at Goldman
- KSS beats estimates; stock lower
- URBN gets more upgrades, target raises
- AmTech raises RIMM target to $160
- CVS removed from Focus 1 list at Merrill
- TNOX to be acquired by DNA
- How bad is The O.C. this year?
long GS, URBN