Google Breaks Free From $500 Level
The market is pretty firm at the open. Oil and gas are slightly higher, which is lifting the energy stocks. Financials are strong also. The 10-year yield is steady at 4.60%. Most other sectors are mixed.
Google (GOOG) broke above the $500 level, which is more a key psychological level than anything. I still believe it has more room to run.
DELL is expected to give its delayed earnings report after teh clsoe today.
In other news and notes:
- BA gets $5.5 billion order from Korean Air
- Insider buying reported at HLX
- CIBC ups tgt on GS to $250
- UNFI reports in-line earnings; stock up
- TRID resolves options issue; stock gaps higher
- FFIV profiled in IBD
- DLTR authorizes $500M share buyback
- GME lowers guidance; stock reverses higher
- FMCN beats EPS; stock gaps higher
- PEP agrees to buy Naked Juice
long GS, GOOG, TRID