Friday, December 22, 2006

Go Buffs

To all my friends in the Denver/Boulder area (I'm a CU alum), good luck digging out of the dump. And if you're lucky enough to be up in the mountains this weekend, go make some fresh powder tracks for me!

If you're curious what our weather forecast is for X-mas in LA, it's supposed to be 70' degrees and sunny. I think Santa said he might lay out and catch a few rays after he's done delivering toys.

It's weird not seeing any snow on X-mas, considering I grew up in Cleveland, but I have to admit I don't miss the frigid weather.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Greetings from Littleton, CO. Still digging out from nearly 3 feet of snow but making progress. Heading up to Breckenridge today for a long wknd - should be fun. I enjoy reading your posts each day. They're sort of a reality check for me as a small time individual investor. I too am optimistic for a nice close at the end of the year and perhaps some positive direction in my core holdings of GOOG, GS, and AAPL. Can't believe the negative action of late on a complete lack of any significant news. Happy Holidays!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger J. Kahn said...

Thanks, spfleeg. I think you have 3 gems there. I am long all of them as well. I think they all go higher next year.

If you're so inclined, you could trade around them a little, trimming after big runups, and buying back into dips. That's one strategy to add value trading around core holdings.

best,
Jordan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home