Friday, December 15, 2006

Standout Stocks

My Stock of the Day is General Electric (GE)

The stock has had its best 2-day spurt in roughly three years. There is no real news today either.

This week the CEO talked about achieving +10-13% earnings growth. GE also boosted its dividend a little. But most of this action is simply portfolio managers adding to their holdings, moving into large-caps, and jumping on the positive technical action.

Other stocks making notable, high-volume moves today include:
  • HXM
  • NITE
  • AXR
  • GMKT
  • LFC
  • RIMM
  • FMCN
  • PCP
  • PRAI
  • ZOLT
  • BDK
  • TECD
  • OMRI
  • FWRD
  • SHFL
  • BBW

long GE, GMKT

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ragin' Cajun said...

Jordan, great blog I it everyday, please participate in my 2007 stock of the year contest. I value your work!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Tag_Ends said...

I like GE too. I went long term on this one and enrolled in their DRIP.

P.S. Good looking site you have here.

Tag
http://www.everydaymoney.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home