Friday, June 22, 2007

Has Radiation Therapy (RTSX) Bottomed?

My Stock of the Day is Radiation Therapy Services (RTSX)

I have been bullish on this cancer treatment stock, as the compnay has good growth and strong fundamentals. But the stock has been mired in a downtrend that has been troubling.

It is sometimes painful watching and waiting for a stock to bottom, but I have held off adding to this position until I see some signs of stabilization.

Yesterday, the stock bounced sharply out of its recent consolidation. Volume surged on the move, adding to my conviction that the bounce could have legs. Also, a look at the chart shows the stock is coming out of deeply oversold territory.

The stock still has a lot of work to do, but a reversal of the recent downtrend would be a great start. And yesterday's action could be the first step in establishing a new uptrend.

long RTSX

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Zach said...

What do you make of the lower EPS growth the last two quarters? Sales growth continued to look good but not earnings. Are they dilluting theri stock through issuing options?

I used to follow this name fairly closely but after it topped a year or so ago I haven't been watching as closely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home