Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl

Happy Birthday, Taylor!

Today my daughter turns 5 years old. For the first few years of her life, I wished she would grow up quicker, so that she would start walking and talking and we could do more things together.

This morning, I looked at this big girl and wondered not only where did the five years go, but how I could slow it down?!?

Some of my older friends have told me that if I blink a few more times, she'll be getting ready to leave for college. I hope to pack in more memorable experiences than any little girl has ever had between now and then. I think that is better than any financial goals I have set for myself :)



1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

beautifully said. i'm ferklempt (really:)

happy birthday to taylor and congrats to the devoted daddy!

EMB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home