Here are some stocks making notable moves on high volume:
- LIFC - up 17% on earnings beat and guidance raise
- UARM - stock gaps higher on earnings beat
- WIRE - breaks to new highs on record earnings
- CBG - back near new highs on strong home sales reports
- ITRI - gaps higher on record earnings
- BHI - moves to new highs on earnings beat and guidance raise
- ZBRA - down 12% on earnings miss and lowers guidance
- CAKE - stock sells of on flat profits report
- MCO - string of earnings beats broken; stock plunges
- SIRF - another causalty of flat earnings; investors let down
- LSS - double digit selloff; EPS related
- TZOO - finally some profit taking in this stock!
Market Comments: The market is still hovering around the levels it settled into after the first hour of trading. The ISE Index is high (213), but the put/call ratio is also high (0.91), so the sentiment indicators are mixed intraday.
Oil prices are down, despite bullish inventory data. And bond yields are still at 5.10%.