Friday, December 22, 2006

Standout Stocks

My Stock of the Day is Jones Soda (JSDA)

I have been watching this stock for a while, waiting for a good buying opportunity. So I was pissed last night when I saw Cramer hype the stock on Mad Money. That's the 2nd time this week this has happened to me!

Cramer talked about all of the growth ahead for this beverage maker. He even compared the potential to Hansen (HANS), which had been a monster stock.

So the stock gapped higher this morning, and is up +12% today. I can't bring myself to chase it, so I will just have to wait and hope for a big pullback. Such is life.

Volume is very light today, so there is not a ton of action to hang out hats on. But here are some stocks that are making notable moves on above-average volume:
  • LFC
  • IHG
  • HEI
  • GEO
  • MMS
  • NNI
  • RIMM
  • AXE
  • GMCR
  • NRPH
  • NDAQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home