Monday, May 07, 2007

Hanging Tough


My Stock of the Day is Zumiez (ZUMZ).
This company is a clothing and accessory company that sells products to mostly kids and teens that are into alternative sports (snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, etc.). The company is growing like mad, and continues to pose impressive earnings.
The stock has just recently come off its highs to test its 50-day moving average. It looks like a successful retest, and today the stock is bouncing higher on a big jump in volume.
I don't yet have a position in this stock, but it looks very attractive, and I think this one works higher.
Other stocks making notable, high-volume moves include:
  • Rising Stocks

AH, SYNL, SFLY, NVEC, FSLR, CHE, GSOL, ATK, CROX, BWLD

  • Falling Stocks

HANS, GROW, OMX, TS, NILE, SPWR, ATVI, LVS, MGM, MBLX

long LVS

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger JTK said...

Hi J. Kahn!

My name is Jason Keaveny from Gather.com. We came across your blog and absolutely love it! I would like to talk to you about streaming your content onto our site. With over 275,000 members it would be a great opportunity for your work to gain exposure. Feel free to give me a call at 617.720.4000 ext 1069 or email at JKeaveny@gatherinc.com. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jason Keaveny
Gather.com Editorial Team
JKeaveny@gatherinc.com
617.720.4000 ext 1069

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger aguzkowski said...

Hi Jordan, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I have a lille small cap for you this week. ROY a mineral rights company under the $200m area but seems to be an interesting way to play a diversity of minerals. I picked some up last wed.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger J. Kahn said...

ROY looks interesting. I will check it out.

thanks AG--

 

Post a Comment

<< Home